Fresh and tasty dinner recipe…
This meal comes together in less than 30 minutes! It’s creamy and cheesy with the perfect texture and flavor from the broccoli and shrimp. This is your next go-to dinner. The presentation is fancy for guest and the simplicity is fitting for a fast tasty meal. You can’t go wrong with this crowd pleaser.
Shrimp variety and other options…
You can use any shrimp variety with this dish: small, large, tail on/off, whichever you prefer works well. If you want a variation try grilled salmon or my seared scallops in lemon butter recipe!
Serve with: Softest No- Knead Bread
Made with Amore,
Save this for your weekly dinner rotation!
Other Recipes for YOU:Print
This meal comes together in less than 30 minutes! It’s creamy and cheesy with the perfect texture and flavor from the broccoli and shrimp. Save this for your weekly dinner rotation!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmegiano cheese, finely grated
- 1 lb (454 g) of your favorite pasta variety
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: cili flakes for added heat as a garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt and let boil until Step 4
- In a large saute pan on medium heat add: 1 Tbs. olive oil, garlic, and broccoli. Saute about 8 minutes until broccoli is tender yet still a bit crunchy. Season with salt. Place cooked garlic and broccoli in a large serving bowl, cover with foil, set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt. Add remaining 1Tbs olive oil to pan heat to medium- high. Add shrimp and cook about 4 minutes (depending on size of shrimp)- do not cook shrimp all the way.
- Turn down heat to low-simmer. Add cream and cheese. Slowly stir and simmer shrimp in cream and cheese for an additional 5-6 minutes until firm and cooked. Turn off heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions- “al dente”
- Drain pasta. Add to pan with shrimp and cream sauce. Stir until combined. Toss in broccoli and serve hot! Add a little cheese on top before serving.